Tonight we talked about the Cub day in Kilruddery. Here are the details.
- Where – Kilruddery
- When – Sunday 12th October
- Start Time – 1.45pm
- Finish Time – 5pm
- Meet at the main gates of Kilruddery
- Collect at main gates of Kilruddery
- Cost – €2
- Gear – Small packed lunch, rain-gear, good boots shoes.
- Knecker – Knecker is a must have, if you don’t have one you WILL be sent home to get it
After that we played ship shore which was a close run thing with Matthew just finishing ahead of Peter.
We talked about our Subs and our consent forms which should be back to us asap.
We did Grand Howl and headed home
Yours in Scouting